National Association of REALTORS® Training Course
This is your source for classroom training. If live, classroom education is the way you learn best, you’ll find all of the courses you need for NAR designations and certifications here, and many of those you’ll need for affiliate designations, as well. You can search for courses by topic, location, date, designation, affiliation and more. The site also features instructor bios, an interactive poll and newsfeed to keep you up-to-date on the latest course updates.
Value of Realtors Membership
As a Licensed Member of the National Association of REALTORS® you have access to a wide array of benefits, business tools, real estate market data, educational opportunities, and discount programs designed to help you succeed in today’s market. Some of the valuable programs and services you receive include:
REALTOR Benefits® Program
Your official member benefits resource, bringing you discounts and special offers on products and service just for REALTORS®:
- Electronics & Mobile Technology to help you stay current with the latest in tablet, laptop, PC, printer and smartphone technology all at REALTOR® exclusive pricing.
- Risk Management programs allow you easily manage many aspects of Project Finance.
- services keep you ahead of the curve for less.
- Best Practices Keeping you on top of all the laws and on Standard Procedure.
- Marketing and Sales Techniques that result in increased productivity.
- What to Expect on the NAR Licensing Exam Practice Tests
NAR is home to the world’s largest real estate library that covers a myriad of topics related to commercial and residential real estate. The collections include:
- 4,500+ digital books, audiobooks, and videos
- 6,000+ journals in digital format through EBSCO(link is external)
- 12,000+ printed books, reports, and guides
- 150+ journals in print format
- 500,000+ historical documents and images from the National Association of REALTORS® historical archives
Most People Fail The Exam Because They Did Not Properly Prepare For The Exam.
Sign Up National Association of Realtors Pre-Exam Training Course Today and Start Your New Career “In Class” 🙂
To begin the process, you must complete and submit an online ADF along with a non-refundable $375 application fee.
This fee covers both the ADF and the examination costs. A $195 certification fee will be due after you have successfully completed the examination.
Designees must pay an annual fee of $85, payable within 30 days from when the dues billing is sent at the beginning of each year, to retain the designation.
ADF Application Fee $375
Certification Fee $195
Total NAR Exam Cost of getting your Real Estate Agents License $570
Thats Quite a lot of Money your investing in your future, with an investoment of that size don’t you think it would be wise to have a real professional teaching you what is going to be on the Exam and you Learning the answers before you pay all that money to be licensed.
Don’t Risk that money being ill-prepared…..Take the Course Now and Breeze Through The NAR Realtors Licensing Exam
NAR Taining Course Payment Options
NAR Pre-Exam Training Course (with course exam and certificate application fees inlcuded) $745.99